Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It is SO beautiful out. The perfect day after a LONG, COLD, and annoying winter. I feel freeeeeeeeee with this beautiful weather. I just want to lay down in it forever. So I'll be on my fire escape doing homework. ;-)

My friend Billie and I were so fed up with being inside that durring lunch we snuck down to the "intermediate floor" where which is this floor that is open and surrounded by glass windows (stairs connecting to the main lobby). We did our homework there. Let me tell you, it was worth it. Seeing the sun and the beautiful day for a bit brightened my day totally. I think thats our new secret spot.

THE days of Spring are here! the eglantine,
The rose, the tulip from the dust have risen--
And thou, why liest thou beneath the dust?
Like the full clouds of Spring, these eyes of mine
Shall scatter tears upon the grave thy prison,
Till thou too from the earth thine head shalt thrust.

-Hafiz


(Yes I'm obsessed with Hafiz now. Hafiz makes me so happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment